Save-to-list link on short report page lists?

Save-to-list link on short report page lists?

Sam Hokin-3
Happy Friday, devs. Am I missing something here? If I have a long list on a report page, I get the "Show more rows" and then "Show
all in table" link and then from there I can save to a list. But if I have a short list, like shown below, I get nothing. I don't
see how I can save those five genes to a list. What am I missing?

short-list-save-to-list-link.png (91K) Download Attachment

Re: Save-to-list link on short report page lists?

Justin Clark-Casey-2
I'm not familiar with this but if I can identify the piece of code rendering that report section then I can take a look.  Is the page public?