Setting Color for pairplot

Roman Briskine
Greetings,

I'm writing a plugin that uses pairplot glyph. Regardless of fgcolor and bgcolor settings, the plot only has various shades of gray. fgcolor affects the horizontal line and the border around the dots above the horizontal line. bgcolor controls the color of the dots. However, the squares always stay gray. While examining pairplot.pm, I found the following line that establishes the color for the squares.

return $self->{colors}{$s} = $self->panel->translate_color(map { 255 - $value} @$rgb);

@$rgb array is derived from bgcolor value but it doesn't affect the resulting color. All three components are set to the same value that is based on intensity. Hence, the color is always gray.

Is it a bug? If not, how can I colorize the plot?

Thanks!

Roman