Something bas has happened

Tony Power
Hi there,

After importing all my reads and contigs, successfully, I tried to
load the GFF file.

>From jobs list:
import all and update GFF3 file
/var/www/edge/sites/all/files/rudi_out.gff Submit Date: Wed,
05/30/2012 - 11:23

>From terminal:

Calling: tripal_feature_load_fasta(/var/www/edge/sites/all/files/rudi_out.unpadded.fasta,
13, contig, , , , , , , , , Insert only, 1, 10, Name, 9)
Opening FASTA file /var/www/edge/sites/all/files/rudi_out.unpadded.fasta
Something bad has happened: 13, , 166
Something bad has happened: 13, , 166

I never noticed before if this is normal, but it looks that it is
trying to load the contigs file (..unpadded.fasta). What could be
wrong?

Thank you,
Tony

Re: Something bas has happened

Tony Power
Please ignore my last email (or not).
By some reason my last job was still on the queue to be executed. So
it tried to reload the contigs.
I re-jun the jobs_run script and, it looks like its loading the GFF fine.
Thanks,