Starting with BioMART

Justin Feigelman
  Hello,

  I am a new user/developer of BioMART and was wondering if anyone had
any information that would help me get started.  I have read through the
user-doc (http://www.biomart.org/user-docs.pdf) but do not find it
detailed enough for my purposes.  Is there a more comprehensive
documentation some place, or should I simply direct my questions to the
forum?

Best regards,
Justin Feigelman

Re: Starting with BioMART

Arek Kasprzyk-2

Hi Justin
All the docs that we currently have are on the website. If you have
not found the answers to your queries there please send your questions
to the list. Somebody should be able to help you

On 2010-09-20, at 9:50, "Justin Feigelman" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  I am a new user/developer of BioMART and was wondering if anyone had
> any information that would help me get started.  I have read through
> the
> user-doc (http://www.biomart.org/user-docs.pdf) but do not find it
> detailed enough for my purposes.  Is there a more comprehensive
> documentation some place, or should I simply direct my questions to
> the
> forum?
>
> Best regards,
> Justin Feigelman

Re: Starting with BioMART

Syed Haider
Hi Justin,

Hope this helps:

http://www.biomart.org/install-overview.html

For any specific questions, please feel free to write to the list.

Best,
Syed