Statuses and canned keys/comments only for selected organisms

Statuses and canned keys/comments only for selected organisms

Loraine Guéguen
Hi,

Is is possible to set statuses and canned keys/comments only for
selected organisms ?
Because somme statuses or canned keys/comments are specific to one
organism and we don't want them to be displayed for the other organisms.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Loraine Guéguen

--
Loraine Guéguen

Plateforme ABiMS (Analyses and Bioinformatics for Marine Sciences)
Service Informatique et Bioinformatique
Station Biologique de Roscoff
FR 2424 CNRS UPMC
Place Georges Teissier
CS 90074
29688 Roscoff cedex
tel: ++33 (0)2 98 29 56 46 (interne : 415)
http://abims.sb-roscoff.fr/
http://www.sb-roscoff.fr/

Re: Statuses and canned keys/comments only for selected organisms

nathandunn

We do not have this feature, unfortunately, though I think it makes a ton of sense and I wish we’d thought of it earlier.

We are currently strapped for time as it is, but if you have the people to implement it fully, I would be more than happy to get your team started on it.  I don’t think it would be that hard (famous last words).

Let me know.

Please create a GH issue for this either way, that would help it move through the process so we don’t forget.

Nathan Dunn, PhD
Berkeley Bioinformatics Open-source Projects (BBOP)
Environmental Genomics and Systems Biology, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
[hidden email]

On Jan 13, 2017, at 3:03 AM, Loraine Guéguen <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Thanks
I have created an issue : https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/issues/1442