Strong GMOD presence at BOSC/ISMB

I am pleased to point out that GMOD has a large presence at the BOSC
and ISMB meetings this year.  The following SIGs, posters and talks
are related to GMOD projects, and there will likely be an informal
GMOD lunch during ISMB (I'm still working on the details).

Talks:
NGS Analysis with Galaxy on the Cloud
   Monday 3:30-3:55, TT26, Anton Nekrutenko
Sample Tracking and automated data processing in Galaxy
   Monday 4:00-4:25, TT28, Anton Nekrutenko
GBrowse2
   Saturday 4:00-4:15, Lincoln Stein, part of BOSC SIG
GMOD Presents GBrowse 2.0 and JBrowse
   Tuesday 11:15-11:40, TT32, Scott Cain
Demonstration of the Pathway Tools Software and BioCyc Databases,
   Tuesday 2:45-3:10, TT38, Peter Karp

Posters:
ISGA - An Intuitive Web Server for Prokaryotic Genome Annotation and
other Analysis,
     Mon 12:40-2:30, I10, Christopher Hemmerich
Online Quantitative Transcriptome Analysis,
     Mon 12:40-2:30, J60, Regina Bohnert
Galaxy NGS functionality from sample tracking to SNP calling: An
interactive poster,
     Mon 12:40-2:30, U60, Ramakrishna Chakrabarty
AGeS: A Software System for Annotation and Analysis of Genome Sequences,
     Sun 12:40-2:30, I01, Nela Zavaljevski
GBrowse and Next Generation Sequencing Data,
     I15, Scott Cain
ZFNGenome: A GBrowse-based tool for identifying Zinc Finger Nuclease
target sites in model organisms,
     Mon 12:40-2:30, E18, Deepak Reyon
Choosing a Genome Browser for a Model Organism Database: Surveying the
Maize Community,
     Mon 12:40-2:30, E30, Taner Sen
WebGBrowse - A Web Server for GBrowse,
     Mon 12:30-2:30, Z02, Ram Podicheti
An Advanced Web Query Interface for Biological Database,
     Monday 12:40-2:30, E02, Peter Karp

SIG:
Galaxy: Analyze, Visualize, Communicate
   Saturday 1:30-5:30, Galaxy Team

I look forward to seeing all GMODers at the meeting!

Re: Strong GMOD presence at BOSC/ISMB

I just wanted to follow up on the GMOD lunch: I've decided to have an
informal gathering at the ISMB lunch on Tuesday, following the
GBrowse2 and JBrowse talk in the technology track.  Please look for me
in the back center of the lunch room.  I will place "GMOD reserved"
table tents on a few tables back there and I'll be wearing my GMOD
shirt.  Please stop by and chat if you are at ISMB.