Syntax hilighting on the wiki -- bad

Karl O. Pinc
Hi,

FYI.

I find the syntax hilighting on the wiki
to be awful.

Such as:

<syntaxhighlight lang="sql"> SELECT gene.feature_id, gene.uniquename,
gene.name
   FROM feature gene
        JOIN cvterm c ON gene.type_id = c.cvterm_id
  WHERE c.name = 'gene' AND organism_id = 12;</syntaxhighlight>

on the Chado tuitorial page

http://gmod.org/wiki/Chado_Tutorial_2013

The green commas and periods are indistinguishable
and almost invisible, etc.

Disclaimer: As a rule, I find syntax hilighting
to be distracting.  It has some utility when writing
code to make syntax errors stand out when
scanning already written code, but I find it
generally gross and not worth the distraction,
particularly while typing.

Regards,

Karl <[hidden email]>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein