Template report only shows first 2 fields

Template report only shows first 2 fields

Vallejos, Andrew

I have a template that is suppose to run in a report page.  But the template only returns the first 2 fields of the 6 fields.  When I run the template out of the report again I only get 2 fields returned.  However, if I run the template out of the template page I get the full 6 fields returned.

The template is on DevRatMine.  Search for OMIM on the template page.  And you can do a quick search for ‘ZS’ to find the report page.

Thanks,

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Human and Molecular Genomics Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: Template report only shows first 2 fields

Richard Smith
Hi Andrew,
This is intended behaviour.  When templates are run inline on report
pages they don't include attributes of the object being reported on.
This is to avoid e.g. seeing the symbol and id of a gene repeated
on ten rows.

Richard.