The link for documentation of component lipop is wrong

The link for documentation of component lipop is wrong

gary_xie
After we installed Ergatis (web) locally, I  just noticed the
documentation for component lipop being actually linked to wu-blast
(see below). Does any of you have the correct link?
Thanks,
Gary

pastedGraphic.tiff (467K) Download Attachment