Toggling the Test Correction setting for Enrichment Widgets

Toggling the Test Correction setting for Enrichment Widgets

vkrishna
Hello IM Devs,

Quick question regarding the Enrichment widgets in InterMine. Is it possible to somehow toggle the default 'Test Correction' settings for Enrichment Widgets, by way of configuration in the webconfig-model.xml?

For example, I'd like to set the default Test Correction for GO enrichment as 'Benjamini Hochberg' instead of 'Holm-Bonferroni'.

Thank you!

Regards,
Vivek

Re: Toggling the Test Correction setting for Enrichment Widgets

Julie Sullivan-2
Hi Vivek,

No, that's not currently an option. But would be easy to add! Make a ticket?

I am pretty sure we would add it here:

https://github.com/intermine/intermine/blob/dev/intermine/web/main/src/org/intermine/web/logic/widget/config/EnrichmentWidgetConfig.java

Julie

On 08/01/2016 03:53 PM, Krishnakumar, Vivek wrote:

> Hello IM Devs,
>
> Quick question regarding the Enrichment widgets in InterMine. Is it
> possible to somehow toggle the default 'Test Correction' settings for
> Enrichment Widgets, by way of configuration in the webconfig-model.xml?
>
> For example, I'd like to set the default Test Correction for GO
> enrichment as 'Benjamini Hochberg' instead of 'Holm-Bonferroni'.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Regards,
> Vivek

Re: Toggling the Test Correction setting for Enrichment Widgets

vkrishna
Hi Julie,

Sure, sounds good. I've just make the ticket!

Thank you.
Vivek