Track selection list WebApollo 1.0

Pedrolance
Hello,

Is there any way to order the track selection list on the left of the browser?

Cheers

Helder Pedro

Re: Track selection list WebApollo 1.0

nathandunn

It is just using JBrowse directly in 1.0, so I’m cross-posting to that list.  It looks like they are sorted alphabetically by default (for the simple track selector).  I’m not sure if there is an easy way to configure that.

In Apollo 2, the default is to use the order provided in your trackList.json object (but you can sort by name).

What are you looking to do?

Nathan