Tripal 2.0 Extensions.

kkloke86
Hi,

     May I know how can I checkout 7.x-2.0-Tripal-2.0 from git for all of the tripal extensions such as blast, kegg and analysis?

Regards,
Kok-Keong

--
Loke Kok Keong
PhD Candidate of Computational Systems Biology

Re: Tripal 2.0 Extensions.

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Kok-Keong,

Thanks for the question.  Unfortunately, conversion of the extension modules to Drupal 7 is lagging behind that of the main Tripal package.   We do have the Tripal Blast module available for Drupal 7 and Tripal 2.0a.  You can find it here (just put up today):  http://tripal.info/node/12

The KEGG module is currently being converted and should be available shortly.   The remaining will continue to be made available as they are converted.

Please let us know if you find any difficulties with the 2.0a version of Tripal.

Stephen