Tripal 2.3?

Cannon, Ethalinda K [COM S]

While I recognize the Tripal effort is focused on 3.0, is there an ETA on the next stable release of Tripal 2, or has it already happened? We would like to bring our Tripal code up to date. Also, does/will the new stable version upgrade to Chado 1.3? (I should know the answer to both questions ... but don't.)

Ethy

Tripal 2 nagging warning on missing tripal theme

Daniel Sobral
While I'm still testing Tripal V3 (the Organism bug was sorted, thanks!) I'm also testing V2 from the Installation Guide.
It all went well, but my website keeps nagging that there's a missing tripal theme.

User warning: The following theme is missing from the file system: tripal. For information about how to fix this, see the documentation page. in _drupal_trigger_error_with_delayed_logging() (line 1138 of /var/www/html/includes/bootstrap.inc).

It's not clear what one needs to do.

Daniel

--
Daniel Sobral, PhD
Head of Bioinformatics Unit

Re: Tripal 2 nagging warning on missing tripal theme

Kucheran, Lacey Sanderson
Hi Daniel,

That one is fixed in the dev version of Tripal 2 thanks to a user contribution: https://github.com/tripal/tripal/pull/4

Thus the fix will be in the next release of Tripal 2 (sorry I don’t know when that will be) or you could make the small changes shown here (https://github.com/tripal/tripal/pull/4/files) to make the error go away on your current site.

Regardless, it’s nothing to be concerned about and can be safely ignored!

~Lacey

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Bioinformaticist
Pulse Crop Breeding and Genetics