Tripal Installation problem

zhilianghu
I have followed instructions at http://tripal.info/node/78, gone through
all steps:
  . Server Setup (CentOS 7)
  . Drupal Installation
  . Drush Installation
  . Tripal Prerequisites
  . Tripal Installation

Now I came to:
--------------------------------------
  > drush pm-enable tripal_core
The following extensions will be enabled: tripal_core
Do you really want to continue? (y/n): y

Among some text lines popped through I didn't see errors. The installation
manual says: "Now that the core module is enabled, A new 'Tripal' menu
item appears at the top."  However I fail to see 'Tripal' appear in the
top menu (as logged-in user on http://mysite/drupal/).

Thus I cannot continue for the subsequent steps as it's shown to be done
on the web.  Any advices/hints?

Zhiliang

Re: Tripal Installation problem

Kucheran, Lacey Sanderson
I would try clearing the cache a couple times
> drush cc all
Sometimes I find weird caching with Drupal means I don’t see changes when I expect to.

If that doesn’t work, I would check the modules page and make sure Tripal Core has a checkbox beside it. If it does but you still don’t see the menu then I would disable it (uncheck the checkmark and click save) and uninstall it (rush pm-uninstall tripal_core) and try installing it again.

~Lacey

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Bioinformaticist
Pulse Crop Breeding and Genetics
Phone: (306) <a href="tel://966-3208">966-3208
Room 2C33 Agriculture
Department of Plant Sciences
University of Saskatchewan