Tripal Theme error

Johnson, Sean
Hello Tripal Users Group,

I'm hoping you can help me with this problem:
I just updated Drupal and Tripal to the latest version: 2.1-beta3. The Tripal page I administer (http://langelabtools.wsu.edu/mgr/) seems to work fine, except that it displays a warning on every page:
The following theme is missing from the file system: <em
class="placeholder">tripal</em>. In order to fix this, put the theme back in its
original location. For more information, see <a
href="https://www.drupal.org/node/2487215">the documentation page</a>.
bootstrap.inc:1128
maintenance_mode was set to 0.

Have you seen that before? Can you point me in the right direction for how to get rid of that warning?

Thanks,

Sean Johnson
Lange Laboratory
Washington State University

Re: Tripal Theme error

Ming Chen
Hi,

This is actually a Drupal issue. If you installed Drupal-7.50, not only Tripal but also a lot of other modules will generate this error.

Here is a module that can fix this theme missing issue

Unfortunately, this module does not fix it for Tripal. I would recommend you install Drupal-7.44 instead of Drupal-7.50.

I hope this is helpful.

Ming

On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Johnson, Sean <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Ming,

Thanks! That's exactly what it was. I went back to Drupal 7.44 and the error went away.

Sean