Tripal Views Feature Search problems after update from Drupal 6/Tripal 1.1

Tripal Views Feature Search problems after update from Drupal 6/Tripal 1.1

Michael Dondrup-3
Hi Stephen and all,

I am no checking the functionality of the site after the update, Stephen helped me greatly with, as outlined in the previous thread.

I am testing specifically the Tripal Views to search Organisms, Features, and Publications.
Organism and Publication search work, but Feature does not show any results, see screen shot, e.g. searching for genes containing
EMLSAG, all our genes contain EMLSAG. I can access single features by path and they are displayed correctly, and the organism
feature browser shows the genes. When I edit the view, I see the error message in the preview:

SQLSTATE[42P01]: Undefined table: 7 ERROR: relation "feature" does not exist LINE 5: feature feature ^

There are no errors in the server log.

git status:
# On branch 7.x-2.x
drush cc all
Deleted an re-built all tripal views integrations.
search_path for db user: public, chado

Best

Michael

Michael Dondrup
Researcher
Sea Lice Research Centre
Department of Informatics
University of Bergen
Thormøhlensgate 55, N-5008 Bergen,
Norway

Re: Tripal Views Feature Search problems after update from Drupal 6/Tripal 1.1

Kucheran, Lacey Sanderson
Hi Michael,

Usually an undefined table error is due to not applying the views-sql-compliant-three-tier-naming-1971160-22 patch but you said the organism view is working properly? The lack of patch would affect all chado-based views...

Can you look in the Views listing (Structure > Views; admin/structure/views) and find “Feature User Search”. Does it say anywhere that it’s broken? Does it say “In Code” or “Database overriding code”?

Also, could you go to the feature admin page (Tripal > Chado Modules > Feature; admin/tripal/chado/tripal_feature) and see if that feature search is working? Also just try clicking search without entering any criteria.

Thanks!
~Lacey

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Bioinformaticist
Pulse Crop Breeding and Genetics
Phone: (306) <a href="tel://966-3208">966-3208
Room 2C33 Agriculture
Department of Plant Sciences
University of Saskatchewan

355F69E4-BA95-4E13-B76A-5DE6374B9D47@uib.no (148K) Download Attachment

Re: Tripal Views Feature Search problems after update from Drupal 6/Tripal 1.1

Michael Dondrup-3
Hi Lacey,

sorry it was the missing patch. We had patched views before, but when we re-iterated, I must have
forgotten to apply the patches again. I can confirm that the feature view is working now.

Best
Michael