Tripal developers meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

Just a reminder.  If you would like to join our Tripal monthly
developers meeting feel free to provide available times on the Doodle poll:

http://www.doodle.com/mv9dt2hmgk5sidr3

Topics of discussion include
1.  Release v1.0 of Tripal slated for Aug 2012 (progress update and TODO)
2.  Discussion of protocols for contributed modules (coding practices) etc.
3.  Schedule a recurring day/time for our monthly meetings
4.  Any other topic someone would like to bring up.

Thanks,
Stephen