Tripal v3.0 beta release not quite ready

Tripal v3.0 beta release not quite ready

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

For those of you anticipating a Tripal v3.0-beta release today I wanted
to let you know that it is very close but not quite ready. We are
actively working to get this release out as soon as possible so that you
can begin testing fresh installs or migrations.

We have pushed our expected release date to February 10th.   I will keep
you informed of our progress.

Thanks for your patience,

Stephen