Trouble in displaying correspendences

berenicel
Hi,

We have several maps and we have made the correspondances between them. The matrix of correspendences seems to have been correctly filled but
unfortunately we cannot display them : when we display a map (with the map viewer) and want to add another map on the right or the left we get the following
error message : Unmatched ( in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/(^|:) 0=( <-- HERE Gh ($|:)/ at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Bio/GMOD/CMap/Utils.pm line 1523

Is there anyone to help us ?

Thanks.
Une photo de CĂ©line Dion fait scandale. Plus d'infos sur Voila.fr http://people.voila.fr/people/actu-stars/tv-cine-musique/celine-dion-une-de-ses-photos-fait-scandale-people_8484.html