Turning off items DB / JSON

Paulo Nuin
Hi everyone

I have been trying to turn off the items DB, at least on testing where I know no repeated items are being loaded. I have been unsuccessful until now, so what is exactly the right strategy? Documentation is not very clear about it.

Also, is it possible to load JSON date on InterMine?

Thanks

Paulo

Re: Turning off items DB / JSON

Julie Sullivan-2
The fasta data source uses the direct data loader, and skips the items
database all together.

Use that?