Type Finder plugins

Frédéric Sapet
Hi,

I'm currently migrating from GBrowse 1.7 to 2.08 (latest from SVN).

I have tried to set up the Blat plugin but it seems that Find is not yet implemented ( -onClick => 'alert("Find not yet implemented")' is hard coded in Bio::Graphics::Browser2::Render::HTML)

I would like to know when this feature will be available.

Thank you

Fred