URL to genes not working

mictadlo
Hello,
When I use the below link, Apollo opens but it does not show the gene.

However, when I type the gene name in Apollo and press and Enter it finds it:

image.png

What did I miss?

Thank you in advance,

Michal

Re: URL to genes not working

nathandunn

Currently I am getting results as below, when I try this so it must be broken in some way.

What error do you see?

On the dev branch you can provide a UUID or use the location / name below.

I’ll try to fix this here, as it shouldn’t be a bad error: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/issues/2544

Nathan