Undefined subroutine &main::get_perl_bins called at Makefile.PL line 130.

Undefined subroutine &main::get_perl_bins called at Makefile.PL line 130.

Hazard, E. Starr
Folks,

I am trying to set up an ergatis  system on an old Dell worksation running RHEL 5.
I am working with version ergatis-v2r15b3
My BioPerl is up to date. Here is the screen capture of the output of perl Makefile.PL:

/ergatis-v2r15b3: perl Makefile.PL
checking necessary perl modules:
        Bio::Seq        : found
        CDB_File        : found
        Class::Struct   : found
        Config::IniFiles        : found
        DB_File : found
        Data::Dumper    : found
        Date::Manip     : found
        File::Basename  : found
        File::Copy      : found
        File::Find      : found
        File::Mirror    : found
        File::Path      : found
        File::Spec      : found
        Getopt::Long    : found
        HTML::Template  : found
        IO::File        : found
        IO::Tee : found
        IPC::Open3      : found
        LWP::Simple     : found
        Log::Cabin      : found
        Log::Log4perl   : found
        Mail::Mailer    : found
        Math::Combinatorics     : found
        MLDBM   : found
        PerlIO::gzip    : found
        Storable        : found
        URI::Escape     : found
        XML::LibXML     : found
        XML::Parser     : found
        XML::RSS        : found
        XML::Twig       : found
        XML::Writer     : found

all modules found, carrying on

Undefined subroutine &main::get_perl_bins called at Makefile.PL line 130.

It seems I have the prerequisites but not the indicated subroutine? It does not appear that others have had this problem.

Can you suggest a solution for this error?

Starr

Re: Undefined subroutine &main::get_perl_bins called at Makefile.PL line 130.

Joshua Orvis
Starr -

We had tagged a newer bugfix release on SF.net but I forgot to upload the file to the download area.  Could you try with this latest version?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ergatis/files/ergatis/ergatis-v2r15b5/ergatis-v2r15b5.tar.gz/download

Joshua