UniProt Source

Vallejos, Andrew

I am trying to load uniprot data using the uniprot source.  The ant task tells me that it is loading the data and that everything was successful, but I have 0 rows of protein data.  This is not for RatMine, but for another mine.

-Andrew

======================

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer II

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: UniProt Source

Richard Smith
Hi Andrew,
There are some things to check:

1) See if anything was loaded into the items database, psql into the
database and run:

select classname, count(*) from item group by classname;

2) Look at the intermine.log in the integrate directory.  If it was

2010-10-06 13:35:45 INFO  org.intermine.dataloader.ObjectStoreDataLoader
     - Dataloaded 480000 objects - running at 276243 (200000 avg 293513)
(avg = 300488) objects per minute -- now on Protein

3) If there are no items then you could take a look for messages from
the UniProtConverter in the integrate/intermine.log.

Does that show you anything?

Richard.