Upgrading an existing List

kkarra@stanford.edu
When I login as superuser and click on green up-arrow to upgrade the list, I get this error in the interface
ERROR: Resource key "bagUploadConfirm.notFound" not found in default bundle
Please wait …

and not sure if related or not but I see this error in catalina,out and no messages in intermine.log

Nov 20, 2019 8:20:31 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [action] in context with path [/yeastmine] threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot call sendRedirect() after the response has been committed
at org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.sendRedirect(ResponseFacade.java:495)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:394)

There are a couple of Lists that I can’t delete.

Wondering how to go about this problem?

Thanks!
-Kalpana

Re: Upgrading an existing List

Daniela Butano-2

Dear Kalpana,

sorry for replying only now, but last week I was at the biohackathon for the whole week.

When you click on the green up-arrow, I suppose, you are redirected to the page where you resolve the issue, correct?

(before redirecting to that page, the class BagUpgradeAction is called and it retrieves the savedbag object from the profile given the name of the list. If the list didn't belong to the user we should have a null pointer exception here but you don't)

An then when you try to save the list you have the error. Correct? I suppose that, because the error it's only thrown by the BagUploadConfirmAction which is called when you save the list.

In the BagUploadConfirmAction we do the same check but this time the sabedbag (in this case tje bagToUpgrade) is null. Weird!!!!!

How many lists are effected by this issue?

Have you tried to redeploy the webapp?

Daniela