Upload tool incorrect path

evan clark
When using the upload tool on our local galaxy we are experiencing an issue with tool factory pointing to the incorrect directory. Below dhouldn't be /var/web_services but rather /mnt/ceph/.....

We are unsure how to change it our how to fix this issue.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/ceph/home/galaxy/galaxy/tools/data_source/upload.py", line 425, in <module>
    __main__()
  File "/mnt/ceph/home/galaxy/galaxy/tools/data_source/upload.py", line 399, in __main__
    registry.load_datatypes( root_dir=sys.argv[1], config=sys.argv[2] )
  File "/mnt/ceph/home/galaxy/galaxy/lib/galaxy/datatypes/registry.py", line 119, in load_datatypes
    raise ConfigurationError( "Directory does not exist: %s" % self.converters_path )
galaxy.datatypes.registry.ConfigurationError: Directory does not exist: /var/web_services/galaxy/lib/galaxy/datatypes/converters