User Preferences not rendering view, insetting galaxy UI

User Preferences not rendering view, insetting galaxy UI

evan clark
I have been testing our new galaxy instance and came across an odd
issue. When a user is logged in and attempts to set their preferences
the view does not render and the galaxy UI is inset in the center
section. This also occurs when clicking public name. No errors are shown
in the log. See image in link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/769f3nmot113205/Screen%20Shot%202017-08-21%20at%207.29.16%20PM.png?dl=0

Re: User Preferences not rendering view, insetting galaxy UI

Aysam Guerler
Thanks for reporting this. Have you tried to refresh the browser?