Using Tripal to load data headlessly

Mara Kim-2
Hi everyone,

We have been using Tripal for data loading, especially loading OBO files.  However, we are moving away from using the Tripal web components.  Is there a way to use the Tripal functions to load OBO files via the command line, without running the HTTP component?

Thank you,
Mara

Re: Using Tripal to load data headlessly

Stephen Ficklin-2

Hi Mara,

We've had discussions in the past about making Tripal functionality more accessible via Drush.  It would be easy enough to make the OBO and other loaders available via drush.  We're currently working on a brand-new loader class from Tripal v3 that will make this easy enough to do.

I've added an issue to our queue to do this for our Tripal v3 development: https://github.com/tripal/tripal/issues/96

Stephen