Using mpich2 with Maker

nathan.ricks
I've been using maker for some time now. However, I would like to speed up the process by using the mpich2 option. When use the command ./Build install, the following error is produced. Any help would be appreciated.

Nathan Ricks
Inline image 1

Re: Using mpich2 with Maker

Carson Holt-2
You probably need to reinstall Parse::RecDescent, Inline, Inline::C, or all of the above via CPAN (perl’s module installer). The ones already installed on your system may have issues. If you do not have the ability to install modules, you can install them just for your user using local::lib and the bootstrapping instructions here —> http://search.cpan.org/~haarg/local-lib-2.000019/lib/local/lib.pm#The_bootstrapping_technique

Then reinstall MAKER.

—Carson

On May 12, 2017, at 3:05 PM, Nathan Ricks <[hidden email]> wrote:

I've been using maker for some time now. However, I would like to speed up the process by using the mpich2 option. When use the command ./Build install, the following error is produced. Any help would be appreciated.

Nathan Ricks
<image.png>