Using multiple EST sets

Shane Brubaker
Hi, can Maker take multiple sets of ESTs as an input?  And if so, how do you do it?  I've tried putting multiple lines beginning with "est:" and also putting multiple files on the same "est:" line in the opts file, but I seem to get errors.

Thanks,
Shane

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.