WebGBrowse server error

Casey McGrath
Hi,
I have successfully used WebGBrowse before, but I uploaded a new dataset earlier tonight.  The email I received with the link to my dataset is below.  When I click on the first link, it tries to load for a while but then I get a 500 Internal Server error (see below).

Can you help me figure out what is going wrong?

Thanks,
Casey

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) mod_perl/2.0.3 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at webgbrowse2.cgb.indiana.edu Port 80

Re: WebGBrowse server error

Ram Podicheti-2
Casey,
There were some nfs related issues a little while ago which must have caused the error. I conducted a test run and couldn't reproduce the error. Please let me know if you are still having difficulties.
Thanks,

Ram Podicheti

--