Webapp not showing

James Blackshaw
Hi, I can successfully build all the databases, and release the webapp,
but when I navigate to the site location, there's nothing. Not even an
error message, just a blank page that shows no source HTML when viewed
in Safari. Any ideas where the error is?  I've got no problems on
previous steps.
-James Blackshaw

Re: Webapp not showing

Vallejos, Andrew
You should look in your tomcat log files.  The error will be in the
localhost or Catalina log files or in the intermine.log file located in
your tomcat home directory.

-Andrew