Webpage properties

James Blackshaw
Hi,

I've been using some custom button images that are 22 pixels high rather
than 47 pixels like the default ones for "Start query" etc. I've been
changing the size in the .jsp file to prevent the images being
stretched, but that file's recreated every time I do a rebuild. Could
you let me know where the image size is first set? Also where the font
size and location of the mine name, eg "Malariamine v1" at the top are
set? I'm trying to keep the website layout as close as mossible to the
current Mitominer one, but the default InterMine design's changed a fair
bit.

Cheers,
-James

Re: Webpage properties

Richard Smith
Do you mean in begin.jsp?  Which is the home page of the Mine.

Are you editing intermine/webapp/main/resources/webapp/begin.jsp
or a file in the tomcat or build directory?  If you edit the source
before it gets deployed it shouldn't get reset.

Note that we will have an InterMine 0.95 release very soon which
has a new style of home page that you easily configure:

        http://www.intermine.org/wiki/HomepageConfig

Cheers,
Richard.