What's the caution of building an intermine website containing multiple species?

What's the caution of building an intermine website containing multiple species?

朱涛
The manual document of intermine shows an example of building a single-species app. How about building an app with multiple species (closely related but has some difference)? Is there anything that I need particularly noticed?

Tao Zhu
Biotechnology Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Telephone: 86-10-82106127

Re: What's the caution of building an intermine website containing multiple species?

Justin Clark-Casey
I don't think there are any special issues.  I myself run a mine [1] which loads many different species and strains of bacteria (Bacillus, Geobacillus and E. coli).

[1] http://synbiomine.org

--
Justin Clark-Casey, Synbiomine/InterMine Software Developer
http://synbiomine.org