Which version of InterProScan should I use

Which version of InterProScan should I use

Quanwei Zhang
I am planning to add domain information to my predicted gene models. But not sure whether the scripts provided by Maker is compatible with the latest version of InterProScan, or should I use a old version. I am using maker2.31.9.

It seems the latest version is 5.22-61.0 released onĀ  1/23/17.
Thanks

Best
Quanwei

Re: Which version of InterProScan should I use

Michael Campbell
I have been able to make the accessory scripts work with output from InterProScan v5 that I downloaded a couple of month ago.
Mike
On Feb 13, 2017, at 12:03 PM, Quanwei Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am planning to add domain information to my predicted gene models. But not sure whether the scripts provided by Maker is compatible with the latest version of InterProScan, or should I use a old version. I am using maker2.31.9.

It seems the latest version is 5.22-61.0 released on  1/23/17.
Thanks

Best
Quanwei