Who's attending PAG?

Scott Cain
Hi all,

I was wondering who associated with Tripal is attending PAG in
January.  I was thinking that it might be nice to have everyone sit
down at a table at some point during the meeting to chat about coming
plans and needs for Tripal.

Re: Who's attending PAG?

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Scott,

I'm scheduled to be there Tuesday evening and Wednesday.

Stephen

Re: Who's attending PAG?

Meg Staton
I'll be at PAG from Friday to Wed.

Meg

--
Margaret E. Staton, PhD
Clemson University Genomics Institute

I'm scheduled to be there Tuesday evening and Wednesday.

Stephen

Re: Who's attending PAG?

Hi Stephen and Meg,

Depending on Stephen's schedule, would you be interested in sitting
down to chat about future development for Tripal on Tuesday evening
(Jan 18)?  I'll be there, as will Mike Caudy.  Anybody else interested
would be of course welcome too.

Scott

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> I'm scheduled to be there Tuesday evening and Wednesday.
>
> Stephen

Re: Who's attending PAG?

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Scott,

Is there still interest on your side to have a Tripal meeting Tuesday night
at PAG?  If so, would 6pm work for you?  I'm at a loss for where though...
Would you mind making a suggestion?

Thanks,
Stephen

Depending on Stephen's schedule, would you be interested in sitting
down to chat about future development for Tripal on Tuesday evening
(Jan 18)?  I'll be there, as will Mike Caudy.  Anybody else interested
would be of course welcome too.

Scott

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> I'm scheduled to be there Tuesday evening and Wednesday.
>
> Stephen

Hi Stephan and all,

Sorry I forgot to email about this earlier. I meant to do it on Monday
last week.

Perhaps we should shoot for 6:30, since the meeting schedule goes
until 6:00. We could meet at the fountain outside the convention hall.
 For where to go from there, I can suggest a few things.  Very close
is california pizza kitchen and pf changs (at the mall).  A little
father away is a good sushi restaurant at the crowne plaza hotel, and
farther away (just barely walking distance, up a big hill) is
Hillcrest, where there are several good restaurants.  Does anyone have
a preference?

On Monday, January 17, 2011, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> Is there still interest on your side to have a Tripal meeting Tuesday night
> at PAG?  If so, would 6pm work for you?  I'm at a loss for where though...
> Would you mind making a suggestion?
>
> Thanks,
> Stephen

Michael Caudy
Hi Scott and Stephen and everyone at PAG,

I was just about to send an e-mail message about the plan for a Tripal-related dinner on Tuesday, when I got these messages from Scott and Stephen,

Scott's suggestions for where to eat sound fine to me. We should try to find some place where we can hear each other talk, however.

I look forward to see you all tomorrow.

MIke

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Scott Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Stephan and all,

Sorry I forgot to email about this earlier. I meant to do it on Monday
last week.

Perhaps we should shoot for 6:30, since the meeting schedule goes
until 6:00. We could meet at the fountain outside the convention hall.
 For where to go from there, I can suggest a few things.  Very close
is california pizza kitchen and pf changs (at the mall).  A little
father away is a good sushi restaurant at the crowne plaza hotel, and
farther away (just barely walking distance, up a big hill) is
Hillcrest, where there are several good restaurants.  Does anyone have
a preference?

On Monday, January 17, 2011, Stephen Ficklin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Scott,
>
> Is there still interest on your side to have a Tripal meeting Tuesday night
> at PAG?  If so, would 6pm work for you?  I'm at a loss for where though...
> Would you mind making a suggestion?
>
> Thanks,
> Stephen

I'll see you all at the fountain. Thanks!
Meg

Sent from my iPhone