Why doesn't MAKER use all the cores when I run it on an instance?

Why doesn't MAKER use all the cores when I run it on an instance?

Paul Sheridan
Dear MAKER Team,

I am running MAKER 2.31.10 on a 32 core instance with 192BG of RAM. I set cpus=32 in the maker_opts.ctl configuration file. However, the instance is only using at most 3 cores. I would like to understand if there is a way to get MAKER to use more cores.

Thanks in Advance,

Paul Sheridan

--
CSO at Tupac Bio