Wiki upgrade, Friday 5 October

girlwithglasses
Hello all,

The GMOD wiki will be undergoing an upgrade this Friday, October 5th,
at 5pm EST. Please ensure that you have saved any edits you may be
performing well before 5pm to prevent data loss. We should be able to
keep the wiki online during the upgrade, but it will be in read-only
mode.

Please feel free to contact me or the GMOD helpdesk if you have any questions.

Thanks!

--
Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support || http://gmod.org