Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science Practice and Experiences

Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science Practice and Experiences

Siddhartha Basu
Hi folks,
Just saw in bioperl list, might be of common interest...

 ---------------
First Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and
Experiences (WSSSPE)
(to held in conjunction with SC13, Sunday, 17 November 2013, Denver, CO, USA)
http://wssspe.researchcomputing.org.uk/

 thanks,

 -siddhartha

Re: Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science Practice and Experiences

Scott Cain
Hi Siddhartha,

I saw that too and am vaguely interested; I feel like I've been on the road a lot lately, but maybe I'll go to this and skip Genome Informatics (why CSHL thought would be a good idea to run that over Halloween is beyond me).  We've got more than a decade of successfully promoting open source software development and use (and I'd like to find new avenues for funding), so maybe.