Quantcast

Wrapped sequence views

Bevan Rudge

Does JBrowse support a wrapped view of sequences with vertical scroll instead of horizontal scroll?

If not, is such a feature on the radar?

Would a contribution for it be welcome?

Kind regards,

Bevan/

Re: Wrapped sequence views

Suzanna Lewis-3
At the moment no it does not.

But it's been an to-do item for a long time. Just never rose to the top of the priority list.

Yes contribution would be welcomed

On Thursday, October 20, 2016, Bevan Rudge <[hidden email]> wrote:

Does JBrowse support a wrapped view of sequences with vertical scroll instead of horizontal scroll?

If not, is such a feature on the radar?

Would a contribution for it be welcome?

Kind regards,

Bevan/

Re: Wrapped sequence views

Bevan Rudge
Great!  Thank you.  Any advice, insights or thoughts on how to do it?

Is there someone available to guide or mentor me if I take it on?

Regards,
Bevan/

Bevan/