YOUR SITE HEADER HERE

Christophe Klopp
Hi,

I've installed biomart 0.7 but do not succeed replacing "YOUR SITE
HEADER HERE' with my image.
Is there some documentation explaining this?

Cheers

Christophe

= Christophe KLOPP BIA    INRA Toulouse 31326 Castanet-Tolosan     =
= Tel: 33 5 61 28 50 36   Email: [hidden email] =
= http://www.sigenae.org/                                          =
= http://bioinfo.genotoul.fr/                                      =

Re: YOUR SITE HEADER HERE

Allan Kamau
It's been some time since I did this so I could be vague (and possible
wrong) :-)

Start by placing your image in the static directory (the directory
that contains plain simple html) of your biomart installation and take
note of it's relative path.
See if you can view your image directly by manipulating the url in
your browser using the path to your image
If you manage to see this image, that means all is well(so far).
Now access the script (may be in the conf directory if I recall
correctly) containing "YOUR SITE HEADER HERE" and add an image tag and
provide the image name along with it's relative path.

Now test to see if your image will be displayed automatically as you
per your image tag while accessing your biomart deployment from your
browser.

Allan.

If you are able to modify the script that contains the text "YOUR SITE
HEADER HERE".