YeastMine 0.95

kkarra@stanford.edu
YeastMine is up and running on our new machines using Intermine 0.95 software.

http://yeastmine.yeastgenome.org

News item on our home page links to the mine.
http://yeastgenome.org

-Kalpana

Re: YeastMine 0.95

Richard Smith
Fantastic!  It looks really great.

I've put a news item on intermine.org and updated the YeastMine link.

Richard.

On 16/02/2011 14:58, Kalpana Karra wrote:

> YeastMine is up and running on our new machines using Intermine 0.95 software.
>
> http://yeastmine.yeastgenome.org
>
> News item on our home page links to the mine.
> http://yeastgenome.org
>
> -Kalpana

Re: YeastMine 0.95

Dave Clements
Hi Kalpana, Richard, and the rest of the InterMine community.

As part of my Galaxy work I'm now posting relevant news to Twitter.  Yesterday I posted an item about Galaxy integration with YeastMine and MetabolicMine.  I also looked for other postings about InterMine and found one about RatMine.

There isn't a standard Twitter hashtag for InterMine yet.  Can I suggest #intermine?

Seems controversial, I know.  ;-)

Dave C.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 3:24 AM, Richard Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
Fantastic!  It looks really great.

I've put a news item on intermine.org and updated the YeastMine link.

Richard.

On 16/02/2011 14:58, Kalpana Karra wrote:
YeastMine is up and running on our new machines using Intermine 0.95 software.

http://yeastmine.yeastgenome.org

News item on our home page links to the mine.
http://yeastgenome.org

-Kalpana

Re: YeastMine 0.95

Vallejos, Andrew

That works for me.  I’ve been “tweeting” about RatMine for a couple months now.  Usually just saying when it will be up and down for rebuilds, so nothing too fancy.  I should probably get into the habit of adding some hashtags.