YeastMine homepage JS error

kkarra@stanford.edu
Just before the shutdown here, I released YeastMine in production using 0.98. The homepage used to load fine, but, now when I go to
yeastmine.yeastgenome.org,  I am seeing a javascript error..

items[i].getElementsByTagName("description")[0] is undefined

I am not sure what has changed in the interim..

Thanks,
-Kalpana

Re: YeastMine homepage JS error

Radek Stepan
The RSS feed/the blog. I can see the feed, so I will check for the
reasons why it is not parsed correctly.

Radek

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Kalpana Karra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just before the shutdown here, I released YeastMine in production using
> 0.98. The homepage used to load fine, but, now when I go to
> yeastmine.yeastgenome.org,  I am seeing a javascript error..
>
> items[i].getElementsByTagName("description")[0] is undefined
>
> I am not sure what has changed in the interim..
>
> Thanks,
> -Kalpana

Re: YeastMine homepage JS error

kkarra@stanford.edu
I commented out the blog include line from production, you can still check it in dev..
http://yeastmine-test.yeastgenome.org/yeastmine-dev/begin.do
Thanks,
-Kalpana