a error of loading a sequence file

zhuang chao
hi all :

    When  I  load  a  sequence  file  into Chado , I got error : Unable to find srcfeature DENSP5AA in the database .

I  don't  know why .  Can you give me a help ?  Thank you !

    The    sequence  file  and  gff  file  is  in the attachment .

DENSP5AA.gbk.gff (7K) Download Attachment
DENSP5AA.gbk (8K) Download Attachment

Re: a error of loading a sequence file

Scott Cain
Hi Zhuangchao,

Your GFF file refers to a reference sequence (the text in the first
column) of DENSP5AA, but there is nothing in the GFF file that
declares what DENSP5AA is.  Does a feature with that name already
exist in the database?  If not, it can't be loaded because you haven't
indentifed on what sequence/feature the features in your GFF file
reside.  You need something like this:

DENSP5AA   .     chromosome     1     200000    .     .     .
ID=DENSP5AA;Name=DENSP5AA

Scott