ability to add LIMIT in Perl or REST API

ability to add LIMIT in Perl or REST API

Leandro Hermida-2
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to add a LIMIT to the number of rows
returned using the Perl or REST APIs?

best,
Leandro

Re: ability to add LIMIT in Perl or REST API

Syed Haider
Hi Leandro,

try:

  printResults(YOUR_OUTPUT_BUFFER,n);

where n should be the number of results.

Best
Syed

On 14/07/2010 12:53, Leandro Hermida wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there is a way to add a LIMIT to the number of rows
> returned using the Perl or REST APIs?
>
> best,
> Leandro

Re: ability to add LIMIT in Perl or REST API

Leandro Hermida-2
Hi,

Thanks for the information,

How about for the REST API?  Where in the XML would I specify this?

best,
Leandro

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Syed Haider <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Leandro,
>
> try:
>
>  printResults(YOUR_OUTPUT_BUFFER,n);
>
> where n should be the number of results.
>
> Best
> Syed
>

> On 14/07/2010 12:53, Leandro Hermida wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was wondering if there is a way to add a LIMIT to the number of rows
>> returned using the Perl or REST APIs?
>>
>> best,
>> Leandro

Re: ability to add LIMIT in Perl or REST API

Syed Haider
Hi Leandro,

its not possible to specify this in the web service at this stage. Our
new libraries due in few months will have this feature.

Best,
Syed