add eggs

Karl Nordström
Hi,

How would I in an easy fashion replace one of the current eggs with a custom one? Is there a any documentation?

Cheers,
Karl

Re: add eggs

Enis Afgan-3
If you're trying to do this just for one instance of Galaxy, simply copy the new egg in $GALAXY_HOME/eggs and edit the reference to the egg you're changing in $GALAXY_HOME/eggs.ini to reflect the desired version.

Also, here is some documentation about Galaxy eggs: http://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/wiki/Config/Eggs

Hope this helps,
Enis