add labels to tools

Jochen Bick

Hi,

I'm interested to add labels to tool such as shown on usegalaxy.org for example for the tool hifive.

How can I add these labels.

Cheers Jochen

--
ETH Zurich
*Jochen Bick*

Phone +41 52 354 92 06
[hidden email] [hidden email]
www.ap.ethz.ch

Re: add labels to tools

Gildas Le Corguillé
Hi Jochen,

Cheers

Gildas

Gildas Le Corguillé - Bioinformatician/Bioanalyste

Plateform ABiMS (Analyses and Bioinformatics for Marine Science)
http://abims.sb-roscoff.fr

Member of the Workflow4Metabolomics project
http://workflow4metabolomics.org

Station Biologique de Roscoff
Sorbonne Université / CNRS
Place Georges Teissier 29680 Roscoff FRANCE
tel: +33 2 98 29 23 81

Le 4 févr. 2019 à 15:20, Jochen Bick <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi,

I'm interested to add labels to tool such as shown on usegalaxy.org for example for the tool hifive.

How can I add these labels.

Cheers Jochen

--
ETH Zurich
*Jochen Bick*
Animal Physiology
Institute of Agricultural Sciences
Postal address: Universitätstrasse 2 / LFW B 58.1
8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Office: Eschikon 27
8315 Lindau, Switzerland

Phone +41 52 354 92 06
[hidden email] [hidden email]
www.ap.ethz.ch

Re: add labels to tools

Gildas Le Corguillé
It’s an attribute of the XML element <tool labels="new"></tool>

<tool labels="new" file="../shed_tools/gvk.bx.psu.edu/repos/test/column_maker/f06aa1bf1e8a/column_maker/column_maker.xml" guid="gvk.bx.psu.edu:9009/repos/test/column_maker/Add_a_column1/1.1.0">
        <tool_shed>gvk.bx.psu.edu:9009</tool_shed>
        <repository_name>column_maker</repository_name>
        <repository_owner>test</repository_owner>
        <installed_changeset_revision>f06aa1bf1e8a</installed_changeset_revision
        <id>gvk.bx.psu.edu:9009/repos/test/column_maker/Add_a_column1/1.1.0</id>
        <version>1.1.0</version>
</tool>