add user gene annotation without evidences from any tracks

add user gene annotation without evidences from any tracks

Quanwei Zhang
Hello:

I am editing several genes, and trying to improve the annotation with RNA-Seq alignment (BAM track). But one gene was not predicted and does not express in the tissue I used. However, by another gene annotation tool (can not be used genome wide), I got the gene structure. How can I manually add an gene annotation, if there is no evidences from current tracks?

Thanks

Best
Quanwei