annotations across scaffolds and accordion introns

annotations across scaffolds and accordion introns

Sofia Robb
Hello,

When Moni came to talk with our group about using apollo, she mentioned connecting annotations across scaffolds. I have been poking around, and I can't remember how to do this. Also she mentioned being able to squish introns visually to help with keeping the coding exons within view. I can't remember how to do this either. Is there documentation for these features that someone can point me to?

Thank you for your help, again and again!
Sofia

Re: annotations across scaffolds and accordion introns

nathandunn

Its not documented because its still a work in progress!

Shooting for an alpha, alpha for the end of the month.

Nathan

> On Feb 6, 2017, at 12:46 PM, Sofia Robb <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> When Moni came to talk with our group about using apollo, she mentioned connecting annotations across scaffolds. I have been poking around, and I can't remember how to do this. Also she mentioned being able to squish introns visually to help with keeping the coding exons within view. I can't remember how to do this either. Is there documentation for these features that someone can point me to?
>
> Thank you for your help, again and again!
> Sofia
>

> This list is for the Apollo Annotation Editing Tool. Info at http://genomearchitect.org/
> If you wish to unsubscribe from the Apollo List: 1. From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to [hidden email] | 2. In the subject line of your email type: unsubscribe apollo | 3. Leave the message body blank.

Re: annotations across scaffolds and accordion introns

Sofia Robb
Ahh, that is why I couldn't figure out how to do it! Thanks. I thought I was just being dense :)