Quantcast

ant task pull request

joe carlson
Hello,

I’ve (attempted to) create a pull request for a couple of ant tasks. I’ve found these useful; maybe someone else can use them.

One is a task for creating a files of triggers and stored procedures to allow basic SQL operations and propagate changes through the intermine table structure. This is something for experts only. Or people who made a mistake and are desperate.

And there is a task that allows you to update all your social media that data has been loaded. Actually, it is only for slack. I’ve found it useful for some of my multi-day loadings.

let me know what I did wrong on the pull request.

Joe Carlson